- With specific sponge, eliminates any type of sediment without damaging nor abrade supports and seals.
- Decappa and reclamation returning originality
- Restores the surface to its original condition
- It leaves no residue on the surface
- It does not contain additives toxic to humans
- It does not contain organic solvents and substances harmful to the environment
- Is not volatile nor flammable
APPEARANCE: greyish viscous milky liquid
SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 1,2 kg/dm3
VOLATILE BODIES: no
PACK: 1 litre container
ORIGIN: made in Italy
CONTAINS (REG. 684/2004): dispersions inorganic and inert – Non-ionic surfactant
HEALTH AND SAFETY: do not swallow the product, in the case of accidental contact with eyes or mucous membranes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
The above information is based on the product data in our possession at the moment of publication and is provided in good faith.
No guarantee is provided as regards the quality or specifications of the product. The user is personally responsible for verifying that the product is suitable for the purpose.
HOW TO USE
For the best self-cleaning and photocatalytic treatment of glass surfaces exposed to sunlight is essential the proper preparation of the surfaces to be treated.
Spread over the surface evenly.
Shake the container vigorously before use.
Apply to the surface to be cleaned using the specific sponge.
Acting with vertical and horizontal alternating movements lobbying.
Rinse with water and remove residues with a squeegee.
Dry with a microfiber cloth.
RENEWAL STEEL TREATMENT
Contact us for more informations or for free dimostration