- It effectively protects and cleans surfaces in just a few applications.
- It sanitises and makes surfaces anti-bacterial.
- It does not contain substances that are toxic to humans or harmful to the environment.
- It leaves no residue on treated surfaces.
- It is not volatile or flammable.
- Daily use makes surfaces effectively protected and easier to clean
APPEARANCE: clear, milky, transparent color
SPECIFIC WEIGHT: 1,03 – 1,1
VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS: no
PH: 7.5 – 8.0
PACKAGING: 1 litre container
ORIGIN: made in Italy
CONTAINS (REG. 684/2004): Distilled water – Photocatalytic, inorganic, inert dispersion – non-ionic surfactant
HEALTH AND SAFETY WARNING:: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not swallow. In case of contact with eyes: Wash thoroughly water.
The above information is based on the product data in our possession at the moment of publication and is provided in good faith.
No guarantee is provided as regards the quality or specifications of the product. The user is personally responsible for verifying that the product is suitable for the purpose.
HOW TO USE
WARNING: It is recommended to test the product on an inconspicuous part of the surface before starting treatment.
For optimal results Titania BZero Floor must be applied on dry surface.
BE SURE NOT TO USE EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF WATER, ESPECIALLY WHEN CLEANING WOOD FLOORING
Pour one coffee cup of product every 5 liters of water.
Soak the microfibre cloth in the solution and wring it out well
Clean evenly with a damp cloth without leaving streaks.
At the end of the operation leave cleaned ares to dry naturally.
Contact us for more informations or for free dimostration