- It is formulated with specific and select waxes
- It is specifically designed to revive, preserve and polish wood flooring
- Easy to apply
- Professional results
- It is self-polishing
- Restores, protects and enhances parquet
- It slows down the appearance of signs of wear and mask scratches
- It is odorless
- It restores the tone and color of wood and its grain, keeping it in good condition over time without altering the brightness of the surface (it is self-polishing)
- After 90 minutes of application, floors become non-slip and can be walked on (when the surface is dry)
APPEARANCE: transparent liquid
FRAGRANCE: almost odorless
SPECIFIC WEIGHT: –
BOILING POINT: n.d.
PACKAGING: 1 litre containers
VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS: –
MAXIMUM DILUTION: n.d.
WATER SOLUBILITY: 100%
HEALTH AND SAFETY WARNING: if necessary, wear personal protection devices
The above information is based on the product data in our possession at the moment of publication and is provided in good faith.
No guarantee is provided as regards the quality or specifications of the product. The user is personally responsible for verifying that the product is suitable for the purpose.
HOW TO USE
WARNING: It is recommended to test the product on an inconspicuous part of the surface before starting treatment.
For optimal results B Wax Wood must be applied on dry surface.
Can be applied with a brush, spray gun, roller, or with Magic Clean depending on the size of the area to be treated.
AVERAGE YIELD: 15/20 Mq/L
B Systems recommend using this product every 6 months.
Stir thoroughly before use.
Apply the product uniformly on the surface with aMagic Clean microfiber cloth
The product will be dry and the treated surface can be walked on after 6 hours of application.
The product is completely absorbed in 24 hours.
The surface is clean and protected.
Contact us for more informations or for free dimostration