- Replaces the action of dusting
- It sanitises and makes surfaces anti-bacterial
- Protects surfaces in a few applications
- It does not contain substances that are toxic to humans or harmful for the environment
- It leaves no residue on treated surfaces
- Is not volatile or flammable
- Periodic and repeated use of this detergent protects surfaces and keeps them “Easy to Clean”.
APPEARANCE: clear, milky, transparent color
SPECIFIC WEIGHT: 1,03 – 1,05
VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS: no
PH: 7.5 – 8.0
PACKAGING: 750 ml container
ORIGIN: made in Italy
CONTAINS (REG. 684/2004): Under 5% – Does not contain non-ionic surfactants. Contains photocatalytic nanomaterials
HEALTH AND SAFETY WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not swallow. In case of contact with eyes: Wash thoroughly water.
The above information is based on the product data in our possession at the moment of publication and is provided in good faith.
No guarantee is provided as regards the quality or specifications of the product. The user is personally responsible for verifying that the product is suitable for the purpose.
HOW TO USE
WARNING: It is recommended to test the product on an inconspicuous part of the surface before starting treatment.
For optimal results Titania Dust must be applied on dry surface.
Wet microfilm cloth and wring it until all water is extracted
Moisten cloth with 1/2 pumps of products
Treat surface with circular movements and light pressure.
Leave to dry naturally, no rinsing is needed.
If necessary, repeat treatment and be sure to wash cloth and wring it until all water is extracted
Use on the rough side of a microfiber cloth
Reach out to us for further information or for a free demo