- Cleans, degreases, protects in just a few applications
- It leaves no residue on treated surfaces
- It does not contain substances toxic to humans or harmful for the environment
- It is not volatile or flammable
- It sanitizes if use is repeated over time
- Periodic and repeated use of this detergent protects surfaces and keeps them “Easy to Clean”
APPEARANCE: clear, milky, transparent color
SPECIFIC WEIGHT: 1,03 – 1,05
VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS: no
PH: 7.5 – 8.0
PACKAGING: 750 ml container and 5 l
ORIGIN: made in Italy
CONTAINS (REG. 684/2004): Under 5% — Does not contain non-ionic surfactants. Contains photocatalytic nanomaterials
HEALTH AND SAFETY WARNING: avoid contact with eyes. Do not swallow. In case of contact with eyes: Wash thoroughly water.
The above information is based on the product data in our possession at the moment of publication and is provided in good faith.
No guarantee is provided as regards the quality or specifications of the product. The user is personally responsible for verifying that the product is suitable for the purpose.
HOW TO USE
WARNING: It is recommended to test the product on an inconspicuous part of the surface before starting treatment.
For optimal results Titania Main must be applied on dry surface.
NOT TO USE EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF WATER,ESPECIALLY WHEN CLEANING WOOD FLOORING
Pour one coffee cup of product every 5 liters of water.
Soak the microfibre cloth in the solution and wring it out well
Clean as usual evenly and without leaving streaks with the damp cloth
At the end of the operation leave cleaned areas to dry naturally
Reach out to us for further information or for a free demo