- Non-slip treatment for shower trays and baths
- Reduces accidents in wet environments
- Water-based colloid solution
- Easy to apply
- The treatment becomes an integral part of the surface substrate and does not alter the appearance of the floor
- Creates a nonslip effect
- The nonslip effect is guaranteed for up to five years, depending on how the treated surface is maintained
- It is a sanitary product
- It is antibacterial, odourless and non-toxic
- Effectiveness proven by the satisfaction of high-profile customers and certified by Europe’s leading institutes
APPEARANCE: opaque liquid
FRAGRANCE: not intense
SPECIFIC WEIGHT: –
BOILING POINT: 100° C
PACKAGING: 250 ml container
PH: ~ 30 – when diluted pH 5.0 ~
VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS: –
MAXIMUM DILUTION: do not dilute the product
WATER SOLUBILITY: 100%
HEALTH AND SAFETY WARNING: if necessary, wear personal protection devices
The above information is based on the product data in our possession at the moment of publication and is provided in good faith.
No guarantee is provided as regards the quality or specifications of the product. The user is personally responsible for verifying that the product is suitable for the purpose.
HOW TO USE
WARNING: It is recommended to test the product on an inconspicuous part of the surface before starting treatment.
For optimal results B Mr Grip must be applied on dry surface.
Clean the surface to be treated thoroughly with B Clean.
Dry the surface to be treated.
Protect metal parts on surface with waterproof tape.
Remove the screw cap from the B Mr Grip bottle and attach the spray nozzle.
Enamelled steel: 2 min.
Enamelled cast iron: 2 min.
Porcelain: 10 / 16 min.
Check the type of surface to be treated.
Spray B Mr Grip evenly on the surface.
Brush for about 10-20 seconds with the green pad, then wait for the time indicated*.
Rinse with abundant water.
Test the non-slip properties of the surface with your hand.
If the anti-slip effect is less than desired, we recommend a second application:
up to 2 minutes
- steel/cast iron:
up to 1 minute
Use B Main once or twice a week to preserve the non-slip effect on the treated surface.
* Do not let the product dry on the surface. Never exceed the indicated time.
NON-SLIP TREATMENT AT HOME
Contact us for more informations or for free dimostration