- It is a surface treatment for natural stone, marble, terracotta, concrete, brick
- B Idrofobic Tone can be use on polished as well as lapped stoneware
- It protects grouts from acid washes
- It makes surfaces water- and oil-repellent and gives them excellent stain-resistant properties
- Le superfici trattate diventano facilmente lavabili
- B Idrofobic Tone does not alter the natural appearance of the treated stone
- B Idrofobic Tone enhances the appearance of the surface and gives it a wet effect
- Long-lasting treatment
APPEARANCE: white, thin liquid
BOILING POINT: about 100° C
PACKAGING: 1 litre container
PH: 8.0 +/-1
MAXIMUM DILUTION: 1:1
HEALTH AND SAFETY WARNING: if necessary, wear personal protection devices
WATER SOLUBILITY: 100%
The above information is based on the product data in our possession at the moment of publication and is provided in good faith.
No guarantee is provided as regards the quality or specifications of the product. The user is personally responsible for verifying that the product is suitable for the purpose.
HOW TO USE
WARNING: It is recommended to test the product on an inconspicuous part of the surface before starting treatment.
For optimal results B IDROFOBIC TONE must be applied on dry surface.
USE UNDILUTED – AVERAGE YIELD: 5-15 SQM/L
Clean the surface to be treated thoroughly.
The product can be applied with:
- Low-pressure spray gun
Distribute evenly on the surface.
Leave to dry for about two hours.
Repeat the application in case of highly porous surfaces (100-300 g/mq per pietre).
Contact us for more informations or for free dimostration