- Easy to apply
- It does not alter the appearance of the coating
- It becomes part of the surface itself
- The surface becomes “Easy to Clean”
- It reduces cleaning costs by 90%
- It reduces the use of chemical products by 90%
- It considerably reduces cleaning times
- It is permanent and lasts forever
- Suitable for shower cubicles, tiled walls, curtain walls, glass windows, changing room walls, and swimming pools
APPEARANCE: clear, colourless liquid
DESCRIPTION: partially polymerised polymer in an alcohol solution
The above information is based on the product data in our possession at the moment of publication and is provided in good faith.
No guarantee is provided as regards the quality or specifications of the product. The user is personally responsible for verifying that the product is suitable for the purpose.
HOW TO USE
WARNING: It is recommended to test the product on an inconspicuous part of the surface before starting treatment.
For optimal results B EASY TO CLEAN must be applied on dry surface.
Clean the surface to be treated thoroughly with BClean or a limescale remover.
Carefully dry the surface to be treated.
Apply BEasy to clean evenly on the surface using a microfibre cloth and make sure the product has completely evaporated.
Ten minutes after applying the product, remove excess using denatured alcohol.
Wait at least 6 hours after application of BEasy to Clean before allowing the surface to come into contact with water.
The treated surface will now be easier to clean.
You can remove excess grease/limescale using a microfibre cloth and water with BMain+ (2/3% solution).
If the treated surface is damaged, the coating can be repaired by applying additional product following the procedure described above.
Contact us for more informations or for free dimostration