- It is a completely biodegradable, water-based detergent with a 100% water-soluble solvent
- Ideal for highly porous surfaces
- For use on stoneware, clinker and stone
- Ideal for cleaning polyester, epoxy and polyurethane resins
- Excellent for removing tough, stubborn oil and grease stains
- It removes adhesive residues
- It cleans ink stains
- Stain extractor
- Use for complex deep cleaning
- The solvent complies with EcoLabel standards
- High surface coverage for every litre of product
APPEARANCE: opaque, slightly thick liquid
FRAGRANCE: slightly pungent
SPECIFIC WEIGHT: –
BOILING POINT: 100° C
PACKAGING: 5 liter containers
PH: ~ 2.1
VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS: –
MAXIMUM DILUTION: 1:20
WATER SOLUBILITY: 100%
HEALTH AND SAFETY WARNING: if necessary, wear personal protection devices
The above information is based on the product data in our possession at the moment of publication and is provided in good faith.
No guarantee is provided as regards the quality or specifications of the product. The user is personally responsible for verifying that the product is suitable for the purpose.
HOW TO USE
WARNING: It is recommended to test the product on an inconspicuous part of the surface before starting treatment.
For optimal results B Clean Solv must be applied on dry surface.
ONE LITRE OF SOLUTION TREATS A SURFACE OF UP TO 20 SQUARE METERS.
Dilute the product as needed to tackle dirt.
Apply the solution using a B Magic Clean blue scrubber and ultra-microfibre cloth.
Rub the surface using the blue scrubber and green pad.
Leave to work for 5-15 minutes.
Use 1 lt. of water for every 20/30 sqm.
Collect the solution using B Magic Clean or wet vacuum cleaner.
Dry the surface using a B Magic Clean blue scrubber and ultra-microfibre cloth.
UNTIL THE DESIRED EFFECT IS ACHIEVED.
Contact us for more informations or for free dimostration